Would you like to guest blog for ADD ADHD HSP - Stand in your Power?
Do you enjoy contributing to the ADD Features blog? You can! Whether you have ADD or ADHD yourself, are highly sensitive, a coach on ADD, ADHD or HSP, a parent of children with ADD, ADHD or HSP, or maybe you live with a partner with AD(H)D. It's all possible. You can fill in the form below to sign up as a guest blogger. Please read this page carefully first for the necessary information.
People who want to write fun, original, informative, interesting, inspiring or recognisable articles related to ADD, ADHD, HSP are welcome. It's up to you. For example, you can write about your experiences, share your visions, things you have experienced, share tips, advice and information, write an inspiring story, share videos, etc. Just whatever you think could be valuable for people with ADD, ADHD and/or HSP. Your articles must be original and cannot be copies of other websites. Is this something for you?
Then fill in the contact form at the bottom of the page. Please do read through the text below first so that you are aware of the guest blogging rules.
The rules for blogging
When you want to start writing articles on the blog as a guest blogger, there are some rules you need to keep in mind:
- In your own profile, you can enter your name and find a 'bio' box. Briefly introduce yourself here and upload a profile picture. This information will be placed in the author box below your article so that readers know by whom the article was written. You can also include a link to your own website and/or social channels here. Your email address will never be visible.
- You should ensure correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Try to make good use of paragraphs and headings (H1, H2, H3)
- Include at least 1 royalty-free picture. This can be a photo you took yourself or else check a site where you can find royalty-free photos. For example Unsplash.
- The aim is to expand the blog with fun, informative and original articles related to ADD, ADHD and HSP. An article of, say, only 100 words (a few sentences) usually does not add value to the blog. Keep to a minimum of 400 words.
- It is absolutely not allowed to copy articles from other websites (duplicate content)
- The guest blog is free to anyone who wants to write about ADD, ADHD and HSP. Please do not abuse this. It is not allowed to advertise and link to your own products, practice or shop in your article. If it appears that the main purpose of your blogs is to advertise, your article may not be posted.
After registering as a guest blogger, you can use your personal username and password to log in here. Once logged in, you may choose a new password in your profile and fill in fields like your first name and surname and so on. Also, please fill in the 'bio' box by introducing yourself and add a profile picture. This information is displayed in an author box below your article so other people know who wrote the post. Your email address will never be visible.
When logged in, go to 'Posts' in the top-left menu and choose 'new post'. Here you can write, format and add images to your article. You can log in whenever you want to continue working on your article. Just click on save draft. When your article is finished, click 'publish'. Your article will be placed in the queue. After we have checked and approved your article, it will be published. The layout, spelling and titles may change.
Register as a guest blogger
So do you want to start blogging and writing about what you want to share about ADD, ADHD or HSP? Then fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.